Delivery Services Technician
You can apply for positions HERE!
Position Title: Delivery Services Technician
Location: Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Reports to: Pharmacist
- Education: Required: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- License: Valid Driver’s License with no DWI’s.
- Experience: Preferred: Minimum of two years commercial driving.
- Skills, Knowledge, Abilities: Good driving record, interpersonal and leadership skills, and knowledge of driver duties and responsibilities. Ability to train and motivate labor. Ability to multi-task and coordinate driver routes and work with all levels of management. Ability to use a handheld computer, maneuver a handcart, lift required weights (up to 75 lbs). Good math and verbal skills.
- Physical: Ability to sit, stand and walk. Ability to communicate verbally. Vision and hearing correctable to normal. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Ability to climb stairs, ladders, bend, twist and maneuver in tight spaces. Ability to operate trucks and computer equipment.
- Mental: Use basic math calculations and communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Spanish fluency preferred.
- Provide prompt, friendly service to customers.
- Handle customer complaints in a caring and efficient manner.
- Communicate with the Store Manager as needed to keep him or her updated on Driver-related issues.
- Deliver orders between 9 am and 7 pm. Ensure same day delivery unless approved by customer or Store Manager.
- Provide accurate paperwork to support transactions
- Driving, outside delivery, in commercial businesses and residences.
BACKGROUND CHECK/DRUG TEST
- Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment
- Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law