Josefs Pharmacy helps patients manage all aspects of their condition by providing ongoing support and tools for fast speed to therapy & ongoing compliance, such as weekly/monthly side effect management and adherence calls and compliance packaging options. We are able to monitor and measure patient compliance effectively, which increases overall patient satisfaction, success and quality of life due to their medication adherence. Josefs Pharmacy’s Raleigh location is a specialty pharmacy and accredited by URAC and in process with ACHC. We offer the following benefits:
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Reporting, including on demand reporting and 1-2 business day turnaround/response time on normal operational requests and inquiries. Certain restrictions apply.
- Call center capabilities, including our phones performance stats are tracked and we provide =<10 second average speed of answer, with an average of 0% blockage rate, and <2% abandonment rate.
- Patient hub capabilities
- Next Day Delivery to Patient’s home
- Patient Support to include >95% average patient satisfaction and medication adherence
- Cold chain management
- Nurse support as needed for patient education or injection administration, etc.
- Speed to Therapy of ~1 day for prescriptions not requiring prior authorizations. Available same day if patient picks up from pharmacy.
- Speed to Therapy of <3 days for specialty prescription requiring prior authorizations and where prior authorizations were approved.