Customer Relations Specialist
You can apply for positions HERE!
Position Title: Customer Relations Specialist
Location: Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Reports to: Pharmacy Manager
Position Summary: Assists pharmacy staff with customer service aspects, such as ringing up a sale, answering phone calls, and keeping the pharmacy clean and appropriately stocked
1. Completes customer sales transactions
2. Stocks shelves
3. Sweeps floors
4. Remove trash and ensures no PHI is present
5. Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions
6. Other duties as assigned by management for the smooth running of the pharmacy
1. Education and/or Training: High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Professional Experience: None. Preferably one year experience as a retail clerk.
3. Licenses/Certifications: None. May attend periodic in-service or training classes as designated by management.
4. Specialized Skills: Ability to read and write and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Language skills:
i. Ability to read and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers
ii. Ability to print and speak concise sentences; read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos
iii. Ability to write correspondence.
- Math Skills:
i. Ability to add and subtract and to multiply and divide
ii. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
5. Technical Skills:
- Basic math skills
- Computer skills: Ability to use cash registers, credit card machine and other appropriate facility machinery.
6. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation prior to employment.
7. Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Physical Activities:
- While performing the duties of this job, the workforce member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear.
- The workforce member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a workforce member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Mental Activities: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions