Specialty Pharmacy FAQ
These are specific questions regarding Specialty Care Patients. Our General FAQ can be found here.
Patients may call 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001) for any information regarding their medications, such as order status, medication delays, drug recalls, etc.
- Adherence Packaging
- Monthly patient care and wellness checks
- Prescription refill reminders
- Pharmacists available 24/7 to answer any clinical question
- Our staff is available to discuss medication availability at Josefs Pharmacy as well as access to medications whether store pickup or delivery.
- We will assist and refer patients when necessary to different programs if certain medications are not accessible or available at Josefs Pharmacy.
- If needed, pharmacists are available to discuss generic substitutions or alternatives for medications that may be too expensive or are not covered by your healthcare insurance, or are no longer available.
- Once a prescription has been processed, you will be notified of your cost. Our staff can explain questions related to your prescription cost, such as your out of pocket cost, deductible, co-payment, co-insurance, etc.
- Some patients, depending on their healthcare coverage, are eligible to be enrolled into prescription drug assistance programs to assist with out of pocket costs. Our staff can assist with this process
- Patients are contacted immediately if a plan limitation or benefit exclusion occurs while processing a prescription.
- Our staff will educate regarding and refer available options to cover partial or full cost of medication:
- Patient assistance programs available through manufacturer (e.g. copay cards, coupons, etc.), local county clinics or agencies, foundations, and local non-profit organizations associated with the disease state, or
- Pharmacies available within the insurance provider’s network, or
- Contacting the physician for alternative therapies, if applicable.
Patients can call 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001) to speak with a pharmacist or visit the pharmacy located at 2100 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610 between the hours of 9am EST and 8pm EST.
Pharmacy staff is available to give provider telephone numbers and office addresses to patients by calling 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001).
Please contact the pharmacy immediately if there is a delay in delivery at 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001).
- Refill instructions are available at www.Josefspharmacy.com or by calling the automated refill line at 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001). We also offer auto refill service for enrolled patients.
- If a pre-authorization is required for a prescription, our staff will inform the patient and take the necessary steps to acquire the pre-authorization.
At Josefs Pharmacy, we are here to meet all of your needs. Please call 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001) to inform Josefs Pharmacy when a medication is needed before or while traveling so that the appropriate steps can be taken to deliver your medication to the location of your choice.
Please call 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001) to have pharmacy staff transfer the prescription.
Patients can find access to Consumer Rights and Responsibilities on our website at www.Josefspharmacy.com or request a copy by calling 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001).
Information regarding medication specific guidelines including, but not limited to, adverse drug reactions and how to dispose of medications properly can obtained by calling Josefs Pharmacy at 1-855-326-9112 ( local number 919-861-9001).
Additional information about medication and therapy is available through:
- Food and Drug Administration Hotline at 1-800-463-6332 / www.fda.gov
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention at 1-800-232-4636 / www.cdc.gov
- Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 / www.aapcc.org
Our staff can assist with consumer advocacy support by calling 1-855-326-9112 (local number 919-861-9001).