Below you will find forms and resources to reference when using our specialty pharmacy services.
Specialty Pharmacy Contact
855.326.9112 | Specialty Toll-Free Phone
855.326.9114 | Specialty Toll-Free Fax
2100 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Crohns/IBD/Ulcerative Colitis
- HIV + AIDS
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Multiple Scherosis
- Psoriasis & Psoriasis Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Our Specialty Services
- One call/fax from prescriber: Same day patient acceptance (mostly within two hours)
- Fast speed to therapy, including fast verification of insurance benefits
- Copay management through financial assistance as available & eligible from external companies, such as manufacturers.
- Personalized patient care due to 24/7 access to pharmacists, dedicated patient care coordinators or healthcare coaches, and side effect management & adherence calls
- Free overnight delivery of medications, including necessary supplies as needed & applicable
- In most insurance networks, such as Medicare Part D, NC Medicaid, & BCBSNC Specialty Pharmacy Network
- Nursing or educational support
- Physicians notified of any adverse events or complications or compliance issues.
To Send a Referral or Prescription
Choose one convenient referral option:
- Complete full referral form and fax to Josefs at 855-326-9114
- E-Prescribe Rx and Fax Patient Contact, Insurance card (Front & back), and clinical information
- Phone in everything to 855-326-9112
Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation
Josefs Pharmacy demonstrates its dedication to excellence, quality, and patient safety and compliance through specialized accreditation by nationally recognized, impartial external organizations.
Our Raleigh location is currently accredited by Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) and is currently in process with Accreditation Commission for HealthCare (ACHC). Accreditations are granted after a thorough, rigorous review of our company’s policies and procedures and operations, while complying with their highest standards of care, quality, and safety.